-   -   Anyone know how to use hex formula that reads a cell? I want to . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14204-anyone-know-how-use-hex-formula-reads-cell-i-want.html)

KarenSue33

Anyone know how to use hex formula that reads a cell? I want to .

Anyone know how to write macro/formula that will convert "a column" of Hex to
decimal? I'm looking for a hex conversion by cell content, rather than hard
coded value in "quotes".

Tom Ogilvy

How about the Hex2Dec worksheet function found in the analysis toolpak.

See Excel Help on the Hex2Dec function for details.

Tom Ogilvy