-   -   File in 2007 form - need to get back to 2003 form... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/141779-file-2007-form-need-get-back-2003-form.html)

RHM

File in 2007 form - need to get back to 2003 form...

I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of
you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form.

Problem: due to a variety of issues, I de-installed the Beta version and
went back to 2003 but for got about the one file..

So; are there any utilities that anyone knows of the will convert this
file back two 2003 form?? It is a simple Excel file, meaning that there
are no clever or fancy formula or macros, just a collection of parts and
part numbers gathered over MUCH time surfing various web sites.

Any help or advise (beside the obvious... always make a backup... dah...)

Thanks in advance..

JLatham

File in 2007 form - need to get back to 2003 form...

I can only try. Results not guaranteed. Success will depend on which Beta
version you created the file with. Send as an attachment to an email to
(remove spaces)
Help From @ jlatham site.com

"RHM" wrote:

I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of
you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form.

Problem: due to a variety of issues, I de-installed the Beta version and
went back to 2003 but for got about the one file..

So; are there any utilities that anyone knows of the will convert this
file back two 2003 form?? It is a simple Excel file, meaning that there
are no clever or fancy formula or macros, just a collection of parts and
part numbers gathered over MUCH time surfing various web sites.

Any help or advise (beside the obvious... always make a backup... dah...)

Thanks in advance..

Stan Brown

File in 2007 form - need to get back to 2003 form...

Sun, 06 May 2007 22:23:00 -0500 from RHM :
I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of
you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form.

Asked and answered in another newsgroup where you posted this.

Please do not post the same article multiple times.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/