-   -   childrens weekly chores roster template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14149-childrens-weekly-chores-roster-template.html)

shanelle

childrens weekly chores roster template

i am searching for templates for my children. I need a weekly roster for
chores around the house. Days columns and about 15 rows. Any help would be
great. Thanks

Sandy Mann

There is no template for chores that I know of but it shouldn't be difficult
to construct a bespoke one. Reconstruct my address and send me an e-mail
and I will see if I can help.

Regards

Sandy

--