-   -   Excel 2003 - Customise a Data Form for dropdown lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/141382-excel-2003-customise-data-form-dropdown-lists.html)

JohnLBS

Excel 2003 - Customise a Data Form for dropdown lists

Is is possible to customise the general Data Form to include dropdown lists
for data entry?
or should I be looking at using a UserForm for entering the data?

Jim Rech

Excel 2003 - Customise a Data Form for dropdown lists

The Data, Form feature in Excel is totally uncustomizable so you would
probably need to look at doing your own userform.

I haven't looked at it in years but John Walkenbach has an 'enabled'
replacement for Data Form.

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

--
Jim