-   -   In Excel 2 columns data into one? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1412-excel-2-columns-data-into-one.html)

Kelgal123

In Excel 2 columns data into one?

I have a spreadsheet with several columns. I have a last name column and a
first name column and I want to merge the last name and first name into one
column instead of two. Help, I can't fugure this out.

Frank Kabel

Hi
in a helper column
=A1 & " " & B1

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Kelgal123" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I have a spreadsheet with several columns. I have a last name column

and a
first name column and I want to merge the last name and first name

into one
column instead of two. Help, I can't fugure this out.

in column c(or whereever) enter =concatinate(a1,", ",b1).
copy down. move new column to desired place. delete or
hide old a and b columns.

.