Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need to add a blinking red, yellow and green light to an excel

I need to add a blinking red, yellow and green light to an excel spreadsheet.
I've inserted pictures from clip art. Is there anyway to animate the
pictures to make them blink in the spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use a modification of the blinking text approach:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200718