-   -   Help-Copying Word Form into Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140871-help-copying-word-form-into-excel.html)

bluebayou

Help-Copying Word Form into Excel

A form was created in Word 2003 with about 10 Form Fields. Can this Form be
copied into Excel 2003, without linking the form in Word to Excel, so that
each Form Field can be in a cell all by itself in order for information in
the Workbook from another worksheet be copied in to these Form Fields? Please
help. Thanks.
--
Bluebayou
Desires to be a power user of the MS Office Suite

joel

Help-Copying Word Form into Excel

I just took a form from the microsoft website and dowloaded it into word. It
basicaly looked like a table in word. I then copied and pasted it into excel
with no problems.

The only issue I saw was the merged cells. When having excel insert data
into worksheets that have merged cells you have to specify the row and column
carefully otherwise you get errors.