-   -   Office 2003 integration - Great Plains (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14078-re-office-2003-integration-great-plains.html)

LITS

Office 2003 integration - Great Plains

We build these integrations all the time. Send contact information to
in interested in discussing further.

"Jennifer" wrote:

Luiri,
Not sure familiar with FRx. Haven't seen that in GP Feed software. Maybe
missing it. Thanks for the help. Jennifer

"luiri" wrote:

Rob,

If you don't mind sharing a bit more, what type of info are you trying
to export out of GP? Is it GL?

I use either the Smartlist feature or FRx and they work fine. I try to
use FRx for much of my reporting, and the Excel interface work ok.

Regards,

Luiri

--
luiri