-   -   need form template for excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14070-need-form-template-excel.html)

Larry

need form template for excel

For the purchase and sale of real estate there is a standard "Settlement
Statement" following the guidelines established by the U.S. department of
Housing and Urban Development. This is a standard form with proratation and
allocations. Perfect for and Excel worksheet. I don't see it on your site and
wonder where I might get one.

Don Guillett

Last year I custom designed a complete set of closing forms for a client
using only excel where all variables were entered on one sheet and
automatically transferred to about 15 forms with ONE mouse click.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Larry" wrote in message
For the purchase and sale of real estate there is a standard "Settlement
Statement" following the guidelines established by the U.S. department of
Housing and Urban Development. This is a standard form with proratation

and
allocations. Perfect for and Excel worksheet. I don't see it on your site

and
wonder where I might get one.

Larry

I am looking for a free template, mostly because I simply want to take an
element of it and use it in my form to accumulate costs for a tax return;
specifically the Form 8824.