-   -   header question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140616-header-question.html)

Rick

header question

I have a single sheet file with page breaks in it (total of 3 pages). I want
to use different headers for each page (keep in mind, it is on the same
sheet). Is this possible?

I know I can do this for different sheets, but not sure about the same sheet
with page breaks...

Thanks,

Rick

Dave Peterson

header question

You could print one page, change the header, print the next, change the header,
and so forth.

Ron de Bruin shares some macro code that shows how to do this:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

--

Dave Peterson