-   -   Lookup and Return Multiple Values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140583-lookup-return-multiple-values.html)

billinr

Lookup and Return Multiple Values

I have a workbook with two sheets - "Data" and "Month". In column C of Data,
I have about 20000 cells which contain point names; almost all of them are
duplicated up to 30 times.
In column P of the same sheet I have the measured value of each of those
points.
(This sheet is based on dates)
What I have accomplished is to show a unique list of the point names in
column C of the Month sheet.
What I need to do is to show all of the measured values for each point in
the proper row on the Month sheet, beginning in the G column.

for example:
Data
C P
123 0.1
124 0.2
125 0.1
123 0.2

Month
C G H I
123 0.1 0.2 etc.

There is some additional filtering I will do, then I am going to have about
500 points after the unique list is built and displayed on the Month sheet.

Any help is appreciated.

T. Valko

Lookup and Return Multiple Values

See one reply to your other post