-   -   Excel 2002: How to reveal grid lines on color shaded worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140517-excel-2002-how-reveal-grid-lines-color-shaded-worksheet.html)

Mr. Low

Excel 2002: How to reveal grid lines on color shaded worksheet?

Dear Sir,

I noticed that the grid lines disappear whenever I color shaded a worksheet.

Is there a way to reveal the grid lines ?

I need the grid lines to guide me along while working with large spreadsheet.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Bob I

Excel 2002: How to reveal grid lines on color shaded worksheet?

Just put your own border on the Cells.

Mr. Low wrote:

Dear Sir,

I noticed that the grid lines disappear whenever I color shaded a worksheet.

Is there a way to reveal the grid lines ?

I need the grid lines to guide me along while working with large spreadsheet.

Thanks

Low

Mr. Low

Excel 2002: How to reveal grid lines on color shaded worksheet

Hello Bob,

It is a good idea.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Mr. Low wrote:

Dear Sir,

I noticed that the grid lines disappear whenever I color shaded a worksheet.

Is there a way to reveal the grid lines ?

I need the grid lines to guide me along while working with large spreadsheet.

Thanks

Low

Bob I

Excel 2002: How to reveal grid lines on color shaded worksheet

You're welcome, have a good day!

Mr. Low wrote:

Hello Bob,

It is a good idea.