-   -   Refreshing Data from a web query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140427-refreshing-data-web-query.html)

smith_gw

Refreshing Data from a web query

I import data from a third party application into Excel to run timeliness
reports. The application has functionality built in but not to the extent it
is needed. I have added columns in the spreadsheet that contain formulas to
determine the number of days between dates included on the report. When I
refresh the data, the data in the cells disappears. Is there any way to keep
these formulas or do I need to use this tab as a source document and build
the formulas in another tab or spreadsheet? Any assistance would be
appreciated.