-   -   file stuck in beta 2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140417-file-stuck-beta-2-a.html)

yitsonlyme

file stuck in beta 2

I have an excel file stuck in beta 2 version and I need it in excel 2003.
I'm told to open & save the file in Excel 2007 Beta 2, but I no longer have
Beta 2 installed.
What can I do to retreive this file?

Peo Sjoblom

file stuck in beta 2

Next time try to do a google search yourself, all I did was a search for
file conversions between excel 2007 and earlier versions

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx

Peo Sjoblom