-   -   sheet macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140355-sheet-macros.html)

Graham Y

sheet macros

I have a macro on a sheet that works fine, every time you select a new cell
up pops my form, great, except sometimes it really bugs me.
What I thought was I'd add a button on the form to turn the macro off, or
rename it so it doesn't fire on Worksheet_SelectionChange.
My only success so far is stick a value in a cell and have the
Worksheet_SelectionChange macro look in this cell for a go/no go flag.
Is there a better way?

Mike

sheet macros

Dim fire As String