-   -   Making Sum ranges Absolute (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/14035-making-sum-ranges-absolute.html)

Ken

Making Sum ranges Absolute

I've written a macro that inserts numbers in a column that I want to sum.
When I try to use the sum formula, the cell references change each time a new
number is inserted.

I want to keep the cell ranges constant and not change. The numbers inserted
will never exceed the cell ranges defined.

Thanks,
Ken

Earl Kiosterud

=SUM(INDIRECT("A1:A10"))