Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to insert rows evry other time

Hi!
I have a large database in Excel and I need to insert a row every other
time. When I record a macro in the normal way (by recording what I do) and
then run it, the macro always return to the rows I selected when I recorded
the macro and insert the rows there.

I need the macro to continue to the end of the database selecting every
other row without specifiing which row it is.

Can anyone out there help me with this as fast as possible?

Many thanks