-   -   Pivot Tables - (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140072-pivot-tables.html)

Teresa

Pivot Tables -

I am trying to use a Pivot Table to create a very detailed, lengthy billing
for a construction company. I keep getting the error message:

Microsoft Office Excel cannot make this change because there are too many
row or column items.

I realize there are limits with Pivot Tables' data because of the possible
combinations of data. However, the only data I really need summarized is in
one column, but I still need to show a lot of the data.

Any suggestions?