-   -   macro in excel to call a access module to run. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/140070-macro-excel-call-access-module-run.html)

[email protected]

macro in excel to call a access module to run.

I'm try to get a module to run thats in Access from my Excel macro.
This is the code. I get a run time error of "424" Object required on
the call command.
The reasoncode521 is the name of the Module in Access and is the place
highlighted. I'm using 2003.

What i'm I missing so this macro can find the reasoncode521 module to
run.

Sub get521data()
Dim daoapp As DAO.DBEngine
Dim dbcontracts As DAO.Database
Dim rscontracts As DAO.Recordset

Set daoapp = New DAO.DBEngine
Set dbcontracts = daoapp.OpenDatabase("G:\Pricing\1 Pete Peters\Reports
\monthly contracts and intostock.mdb")
Set rscontracts = dbcontracts.OpenRecordset("Contracts")
Set rsrecords = dbcontracts.OpenRecordset("Reasoncodes")

Call reasoncode521.Auto_create_contractdetail

Set rscontracts = Nothing
Set dbcontracts = Nothing
Set daoapp = Nothing
end sub