-   -   How do you import from Office 2007 into MS Works? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139976-how-do-you-import-office-2007-into-ms-works.html)

Jim in Tx

How do you import from Office 2007 into MS Works?

I need to convert Office 2007 files into MS Works files. This includes Word,
Excel, and Access. Or will Works automatically open them?

Thanks,

Jim

Nick Hodge

How do you import from Office 2007 into MS Works?

I suspect you will need to save in Excel 2007 as version 5/95 spreadsheet
for it to open in works, if at all

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

FREE UK OFFICE USER GROUP MEETING, MS READING, 27th APRIL 2007
www.officeusergroup.co.uk