-   -   How can I switch off the Hyperlink warning? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139975-how-can-i-switch-off-hyperlink-warning.html)

Sean

How can I switch off the Hyperlink warning?

I have windows Vista operating system and windows 2003 office. I have set up
hyperlinks to link several spreadsheets together. Each time I press the
hyperlink I receive a warning that "Hyperlinks can be harmful to your
computer and data... blah blah".
I set them up. I put them there. I want them there. I don't want this
warning each and every time I use them. How can switch this warning off?