-   -   end user-license agrreement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139932-end-user-license-agrreement.html)

Thebird123243

end user-license agrreement

I have a new laptop with windows vista. I intsalled my microsft office 2003
on the new laptop and activated it. Everytime I open a document I get the
end-user license agrreement screen to which I have to accept to get it off
the screeen. I tried to uninstall and install it agian but this did not fix
the problem. Help please

Bob I

end user-license agrreement

Log on to Vista with Administrator priviledges and THEN accept the EULA.