-   -   Excel 2007 "Personal Budget" template to 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139916-excel-2007-personal-budget-template-2003-a.html)

mellow13

Excel 2007 "Personal Budget" template to 2003?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me with converting the "Personal
Budget" template for Excel 2007 to use with excel 2003.
Here's the link to that template.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101172321033
I'm a starving student and can't afford to upgrade right now. Thanks so
much!

(sorry for the double post, I had the wrong forum)

Dave Peterson

Excel 2007 "Personal Budget" template to 2003?

I don't think you have to convert it.

From the notes under "About This Template"

Version: Excel 97 or later

--