-   -   Option Group in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139915-option-group-excel.html)

Daoud Fakhry

Option Group in excel

Hi all,
I want to an option group in excel sheet. Is there any one helping me in
this regard. In addition I would like to resize it and make it larger. Please
help me.

Regards,
Daoiud

Dave Peterson

Option Group in excel

You may want to restate your question. I'm not sure what you mean by "option
group".

--

Dave Peterson

Daoud Fakhry

Option Group in excel

Sir,
We have an option in Microsoft Access View-Toolbar-Toolbox - option Group
with you can choose one option from the group.

For Example: I have 2 rows: male and female and one of them should be
selected in excel sheet.

Thanks,
Daoud

Daoud Fakhry wrote:

Hi all,
I want to an option group in excel sheet. Is there any one helping me in
this regard. In addition I would like to resize it and make it larger. Please
help me.

Regards,
Daoiud

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Option Group in excel

In excel, you can add a group box via:

View|toolbars|Forms toolbar
Look for the Groupbox icon.

And you can add Optionbuttons from that same toolbar inside that groupbox.

Daoud Fakhry wrote:

Hi all,
I want to an option group in excel sheet. Is there any one helping me in
this regard. In addition I would like to resize it and make it larger. Please
help me.

Regards,
Daoiud

--