-   -   if condition (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139875-if-condition.html)

Kutty

if condition

I am insurance underwriting assistant. I want to calculate different kind of
vehicles and different rate depends on different kinds of vehicle. Some of
the vehicle I want to insure as Third party liability. Also calculation will
be depends on value of the car.
I calculate Value of vehicle multiply by rate
+ seating capacity
some times 5 seats in a car
some times 2 seats in a pick up and so on...
calculating each record in excel separately is time wasting.
I would like to do that with multiple if conditions in on record which is
applicalble for every record.

Don Guillett

if condition

more detail and examples

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kutty" wrote in message
I am insurance underwriting assistant. I want to calculate different kind
of
vehicles and different rate depends on different kinds of vehicle. Some
of
the vehicle I want to insure as Third party liability. Also calculation
will
be depends on value of the car.
I calculate Value of vehicle multiply by rate
+ seating capacity
some times 5 seats in a car
some times 2 seats in a pick up and so on...
calculating each record in excel separately is time wasting.
I would like to do that with multiple if conditions in on record which is
applicalble for every record.

Toppers

if condition

.. ... so what are the various conditions you need to test to arrive at your
result?