-   -   remove recent documents list from office button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139794-remove-recent-documents-list-office-button.html)

Chris

remove recent documents list from office button

I wonder any one know how to remove the recent documents list from the office
button

John

remove recent documents list from office button

try toolsoptionsgeneraluntick recently used files
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"chris" wrote:

I wonder any one know how to remove the recent documents list from the office
button

Chris

remove recent documents list from office button

Hi, John:
Thanks for your note, but this is for the new Micosoft office 2007, I don't
even see the tools.