-   -   consolidation of data from other worksheets (ras) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139739-consolidation-data-other-worksheets-ras.html)

ras

consolidation of data from other worksheets (ras)

hi there,
i am maintaining sector wise data (stocks) in a single sheet within separate
worksheets. Now i want to insert another new worksheet which gives me the
consolidated report of my desired data in this worksheet.
let say if the value in G7 of sheet1 is my desired value to be in B4 of
sheet3, then what i should do for achieving this condition.
i tried (=sheet3!G7) it works fine but looking for any better idea.

waiting 4 a good1
thanks in advance