-   -   How can I print a chart with visible grid lines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139567-how-can-i-print-chart-visible-grid-lines.html)

Todd

How can I print a chart with visible grid lines?

I would like to fill an 8.5"X11" sheet with 3 columns and rows that fill the
rest of the page so I can fill it in manually. How can I print this so the
grid lines are visible? Thank you. Todd

Pete_UK

How can I print a chart with visible grid lines?

Go to File | Page Setup | Sheet tab, and click the Gridlines box about
half-way down the panel.

Do a Print Preview first to save wasting paper, as you may need to
adjust column widths to suit the paper width.

Hope this helps.

Pete