-   -   Converts number to text(in English words) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139538-converts-number-text-english-words.html)

pinkit

Converts number to text(in English words)

Draft official receipt using excel XP. Total amount received would like to
converts to text so I don't have to key in the words. For example amount
received is $1200, I need to key in One Thousand Two Hundred Only.

Gary''s Student

Converts number to text(in English words)

see:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...N-US%3bQ213360

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200716