-   -   How do I change everything in my spreadsheet to all UPPERCASE? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13949-how-do-i-change-everything-my-spreadsheet-all-uppercase.html)

Bootsy

How do I change everything in my spreadsheet to all UPPERCASE?

I'm just trying to make everything in my spreadsheet the same case. Is there
an easy way to do this, like there is in Word?
--
bootsy

galimi

Go into VBE and enter the following all in one line

for each sht in this workbook.sheets:for each cl in
sht.usedrange.cells:cl.value=ucase(cl.value):next: next

replace ucase with lcase if you desire lowercase

http://HelpExcel.com

"Bootsy" wrote:

I'm just trying to make everything in my spreadsheet the same case. Is there
an easy way to do this, like there is in Word?
--
bootsy

galimi

Remove the space I accidentally embedded between the word this and workbook...

It should read thisworkbook

"Bootsy" wrote:

I'm just trying to make everything in my spreadsheet the same case. Is there
an easy way to do this, like there is in Word?
--
bootsy

JE McGimpsey

No, but take a look he