-   -   How do I get around the [Edit] [Calc] keystrokes for a formula? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139474-how-do-i-get-around-%5Bedit%5D-%5Bcalc%5D-keystrokes-formula.html)

fpa_177

How do I get around the [Edit] [Calc] keystrokes for a formula?

My dilemma is that in creating a formula, I have to [Edit] & [Calc] each cell
containing the formula in the array in order for the formula to work (9700
cells)

Is there a function I can use to perform the [Edit] [Calc] functionality,
bypassing the actual keystrokes?... maybe Macro language?

T. Valko

How do I get around the [Edit] [Calc] keystrokes for a formula?

Check that calculation is set to automatic

ToolsOptionsCalculation tabAutomatic

Biff