-   -   Form button size with column width (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139465-form-button-size-column-width.html)

Kirk P.

Form button size with column width

I'm using buttons from the Forms toolbar, and assigning macros to them.
Everything works fine, but I noticed when you widen columns, the buttons
widen as well. Is there any way to retain their original size?

Peo Sjoblom

Form button size with column width

Right click it and select format control, then under properties select don't
move or size with cells

Peo Sjoblom