-   -   how to lock pictures from moving or being deleted in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139392-how-lock-pictures-moving-being-deleted-excel-2007-a.html)

joel

how to lock pictures from moving or being deleted in excel 2007

I have inserted pictures into a 2007 Excel spreed sheet and can not seem to
lock them from being moved or deleted even when the sheet is protected.
Is this possible to do?
Thanks
Joel Glanton

Gary''s Student

how to lock pictures from moving or being deleted in excel 2007

Try inserting a comment in a cell and then put the picture in the comment.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200716