-   -   Using data as data labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13934-using-data-data-labels.html)

cheekymonkey

Using data as data labels

I'm making a fairly simple chart that plots performance numbers of several
employees.

I would like to label the data points with the employee names which are
already entered in adjacent cells.

Any help would be appreciated.

Debra Dalgleish

You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add labels. It's a free
add-in that you can download from his web site:

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List