-   -   Why is Print Preview cropping off data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139298-why-print-preview-cropping-off-data.html)

Chris Lukowski

Why is Print Preview cropping off data?

I have an Excel spreadsheet with an interesting problem. Many cells are
enabled with "Wrap Text" and are two more more lines tall. In Normal and Page
Break Preview mode, the cell heights look properly formatted. However, when I
go to print the document or view it in Print Preview mode, it crops off text
from the top line of each multi-lined cell row. The only way I see around
this is to enlarge the cell height to the point where it looks like too much
empty space in Nomal View until it just fits in Print Preview mode. What's
going on here?