-   -   Print range within file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139203-print-range-within-file.html)

nc

Print range within file

Hi

How can I use a macro to print a specific range in an Excel workbook to for
all the file within a specific folder. I would prefer it if the printing can
be done without the need to open the workbooks?

Jim Rech

Print range within file

You cannot print Excel files without Excel. But you can select a group of
Excel files in Windows Explorer, right click and select Print. This will
print the active sheet in each selected file (or the range "print_area" on
the active sheet if it exists). If you need more than the active sheet in
each file printed I think you'd have to use a macro that opens and each
workbook and does the printing.

--
Jim