-   -   Using Mail Merge in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139179-using-mail-merge-excel-2007-a.html)

Helen P

Using Mail Merge in Excel 2007

I recently purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2007 with Excel 2007 as
one of the newest applications.

Because the application is very different from Excel 2003, which I have
previously used, I am finding it difficult to create Mail Merge and mailing
labels using Excel 2007.

Does anyone out there know how I can do a Mail Merge or create mailing
labels from an existing Excel spreadsheet (it's in Compatible Mode from when
it was converted from 2003 to 2007)?

I have more than 400 names on this .xls and do not wish to type them in all
over again.

Any assistance, advice, and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

--
Helen P

fireroute

Using Mail Merge in Excel 2007

Dear Helen P:
Did you ever find answer to your question? Please e-mail me if you did.
Thanks,
fireroute