-   -   Is this normal when sending an email from Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139091-normal-when-sending-email-excel.html)

prana1

Is this normal when sending an email from Excel?

OK - this seems to be both an Outlook and Excel issue, let's see what you
think.

When I prepare to send and email from excel i use:
"File, Send To - mail recipient(As Attachment)". I get the following:

1) Auto-signature does not come up as it does on other emails.
- I'd like to see auto sig working
2) text that was copied from another email gets pasted in double-spaced.
- would like this not to occur
3) if I save this message, it saves in my Inbox, not in my Drafts folder.
- would like it to save in drafts folder

Hope someone has some ideas on to prevent this from happening.

Thanks,

Eric in FL