-   -   Relating numerals as text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/139040-relating-numerals-text.html)

BilyumQ

Relating numerals as text

I need to create a template for Proforma Invoices. The stumbling block I've
come across is relating numerals as text. By this I don't mean formatting a
cell to be read as text, but rather I need a figure entered in one cell to be
related in verbiage in another. (e.g.: Cell A1 contains "1010". Cell G5
needs to return "One Thousand Ten and no cents". Any ideas? Thanks in
advance.

Vergel Adriano

Relating numerals as text

Hi,