-   -   How to keep picture position for different versions of Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138977-how-keep-picture-position-different-versions-excel.html)

Simon Kwong

How to keep picture position for different versions of Excel?

I used Excel 2000 at home. A picture was attached to my homework. It was done
by clicking Insert - Picture - From File (in menu bar).
http://www.93472796.org/2k.bmp

However, the position of the picture was changed (inverted) when it was
opened with school PCs.
http://www.93472796.org/2002.bmp

Excel 2002/XP was used in school.

How can the position of the picture be kept (the same for both home and
school PCs)?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

How to keep picture position for different versions of Excel?

But maybe this will help:

OFFXP: The "Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped"
White Paper Is Available

and this might, too:

OFFXP: Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped

You'll have to get a patch from MS. Then a little registry editting.

--

Dave Peterson

Simon Kwong

How to keep picture position for different versions of Excel?

Thanks for quick reply.
I will try the instructions in home and school PCs.