-   -   Using the mail merge function from excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/13894-using-mail-merge-function-excell.html)

Sheila

Using the mail merge function from excell

Is there a way of using the mail merge function in word to set up a three
column format of names and addresses. I need to do this without using the
"label" format - as I need it in word domument format in order to be able to
add and make changes in word. Thanks

Sheila

Dave Peterson

You may want to look into storing your data in excel (already has nice columns
and rows) and using MSWord's builtin MailMerge to create the labels.

You may want to read some tips for mailmerge:

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

--

Dave Peterson