-   -   #REF problems in a relation between worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138893-ref-problems-relation-between-worksheets.html)

Jens Palacios Neffke[_2_]

#REF problems in a relation between worksheets

Hi, hope you can help me,
I got two worksheets, and cell A1 of worksheet2 isnt anything else than
=Worksheet1!A1.
Why is it then that if I delete the A1 cell of the worksheet 1, i got a #REF
on cell A1 of workpage 2 instead of the new Worksheet1!A1 value??

Thanx a lot for any kinda help

Bob Umlas

#REF problems in a relation between worksheets

Because you deleted it, not cleared it.
use =INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1")

"Jens Palacios Neffke" wrote
in message ...