-   -   Can I link the name of a sheet to a cell within the same sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138844-can-i-link-name-sheet-cell-within-same-sheet.html)

MCJM

Can I link the name of a sheet to a cell within the same sheet?

I want to reference the name of a worksheet to a specific cell within the
worksheet so that if I change a drop down box to look at differnt data, the
name of the worksheet changes.

Gary''s Student

Can I link the name of a sheet to a cell within the same sheet?

Do you want to rename the current sheet based on the dropdown or just jump to
a sheet based on the dropdown?
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200715