-   -   bar chart not copying correctly into powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138826-bar-chart-not-copying-correctly-into-powerpoint.html)

Excel Graph doesn't keep formating in PP

bar chart not copying correctly into powerpoint

The formating of the bar chart is not retained in powerpoint. Alos when I
click on the bars and excel opens up I don't have the same colour options
avaliable to me so I can't get the bars to the colours that I need.

I do notice theat compatability mode seems to be on ( I think i must have
uploaded data froma previous version) don't know if this is relevant

Many thanks

Jane