-   -   Excel Multisheets, submit button to update database sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138805-excel-multisheets-submit-button-update-database-sheet.html)

[email protected]

Excel Multisheets, submit button to update database sheet

Greetings,
Anyone tell me the best way for this outcome? In Excel i have two
worksheets

(T)=data field sheet
(X)Datebase sheet

(T) is the only sheet where a user inputs data.

would like a submit button on (T) so that when all inputed data from
all rows in column A (T) is submitted it will then insert a new column
B in (X)

I guess this is visual basic type stuff not sure though, any help is
appreciated.

joe

ufo_pilot

Excel Multisheets, submit button to update database sheet

This will copy and insert a row before column B:B in sheet X
placing the latest data to the left of previous data.

There is also a Clear contents for column A:A in sheet T after data has been
inserted, just remove the " ' " in front of the 'Selection.ClearContents
to activate it.
This is a recorded macro ( you could do it yourself, by turning on the
record macro button while you do what you want done, then assign it to any
button or autoshape)

Sub submit()
Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.Copy