-   -   QUERRY ONLY RETURNING NUMERICS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138723-querry-only-returning-numerics.html)

ED007

QUERRY ONLY RETURNING NUMERICS

I have a querry that pulls data from a second excell file. The SQL statement
is below and work fine, except....

For the field 'MOLD#" the querry only returns numeric values. I have the
column in both excell files set to text. The SHIFT field contians only text
and it returns all the data fine. The "MOLD#' field contains both text and
numeric entries but it only returns the numeric entries. Any ideas???

SELECT `DATA$`.DATE, `DATA$`.SHIFT, `DATA$`.MACHINE, `DATA$`.`MOLD#`,
`DATA$`.`GROSS PRODUCTION`, `DATA$`.`NET PRODUCTION`
FROM `L:\EWD TEMP FILES\DEVELOPMENTAL DATABASE2`.`DATA$` `DATA$`