-   -   Does anyone know if it is possible to sort data by colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138696-does-anyone-know-if-possible-sort-data-colour.html)

gaybank

Does anyone know if it is possible to sort data by colour

We often use colour coding on our spreadsheets and it would be very useful to
be able to sort the data by colour

Mike

Does anyone know if it is possible to sort data by colour

Probably the most informed article on the subject

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

Mike

"gaybank" wrote:

We often use colour coding on our spreadsheets and it would be very useful to
be able to sort the data by colour

Bob Phillips

Does anyone know if it is possible to sort data by colour

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Colo...r.html#sorting

--
HTH

Bob