-   -   Erase duplicate rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138645-erase-duplicate-rows.html)

juanpablo

Erase duplicate rows

Hi,

I need to create a macro that checks duplicate rows and erases them.
(Erase in the example rows containing 21 and 32, because they are duplicated.

Ie:
A B
21 XZ
32 PR
21 XZ
75 KL
32 PR

Rodrigo Ferreira

Erase duplicate rows

I think, the topic 'Please help with a "find duplicates" macro - 4/10/07'
on "microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions" can help you.
There is a macro that compare two columns from two sheets and remove the
duplicates from one of them

--

Rodrigo Ferreira

"juanpablo" escreveu na mensagem