-   -   How do I display sum hidden with #symbols by computer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138642-how-do-i-display-sum-hidden-symbols-computer.html)

Dawn

How do I display sum hidden with #symbols by computer?

I added a row of cells in excell. The computer hid the total with #symbols. I
want the total to be displayed.

Dave Peterson

How do I display sum hidden with #symbols by computer?

Widen the column or use a smaller font.

--

Dave Peterson

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do I display sum hidden with #symbols by computer?

Increase the width of the column.
--
David Biddulph

"Dawn" wrote in message
I added a row of cells in excell. The computer hid the total with #symbols.
want the total to be displayed.

Bill Kuunders

How do I display sum hidden with #symbols by computer?

make the column wider

--
Greetings from New Zealand