-   -   My screen is only displaying in B&W- HELP!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138630-my-screen-only-displaying-b-w-help.html)

Mrutin

My screen is only displaying in B&W- HELP!!

My screen is only displaying in Black and White, but only for excel. I am
sure it must be some simple toggle that I accidently hit, but I cannot figure
it out. I can see all the colors when I do Print Preview, so I know they are
there.

Naz

My screen is only displaying in B&W- HELP!!

Hi

Any chance you have gone into Page Break Preview, if so Click View and then
Normal.
--

_______________________
Naz,

"Mrutin" wrote:

My screen is only displaying in Black and White, but only for excel. I am
sure it must be some simple toggle that I accidently hit, but I cannot figure
it out. I can see all the colors when I do Print Preview, so I know they are
there.

Gord Dibben

My screen is only displaying in B&W- HELP!!

Maybe this will help.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP